Friday, January 29, 2016

Anna Sui Creme Rouge Review ♥ Paris Fashion Week & more


Happy Friday! this week I received the Anna Sui blush I was writing about last time, so here's the review as promised! Coming up are also highlights from Paris Fashion Week. 

It was a slow and hard week for me, but I also managed to dress up a lot. I guess being so bummed, my only way out was to get out of bed and put make up on haha. so there are also quite a few outfits.

anyway here's the Review! ♥



♥♥♥

I got the blush from Asos (Link) for 28 euros, in the shade 302 Poppy. It's featured in this mesmerizing commercial which is a collab between Anna Sui and Larme. (Risaaa!!)


I was in need for a good, bold blush so I was really excited about receiving this one. the packaging is classic Anna Sui and gorgeous.


 (the shade in real life is a bit less orange)

The top part is actually a violet sponge applicator.


the product is creamy and dense, and it smells like roses. the fragrance is quite strong but I don't mind. the applicator is really easy to use, especially in order to achieve the signature Larme look. the Formula and the applicator also make the blush very build-able, and the amount you apply is easy to control and blend.

before
after
I applied mostly on the cheeks, and a bit on the nose and chin. I really struggle to show blush on camera without looking like a clown, but I think this one is quite visible, despite the harsh light and many filters :)

all in all I am very pleased with the product and super glad I got it!

♥♥♥

Some highlights from the current Paris Fashion week with my 2 favorite shows so far

Christian Dior Spring 2016 Couture

Dior has a special place in my heart ♥ the black lace and the shoes totally won me over.


♥♥♥

Armani Prive Spring 2016 Couture

this show!! Mauve is my new obsession. also the big frills, shimmery textile and retro vibe, I'm in love... ♥

♥♥♥
 last but not least, what I wore this week!

 ♥casual pink & black♥
dress: F21
cardigan: YANGA
shoes: ASOS

♥Evening look: vampire princess♥
blouse: Mango
shoes: Zara 

 ♥vintage witch♥
dress: Uniqlo
tote bag: Swankiss
shoes: Asos

♥Larme♥
top: Zara
skirt: Tralala

♥♥♥

that's it for this week! I really hoped I could include some Larme 20 scans but the issue is still on it's way to me. Look forward to it on the next post!


♥♥♥


4 comments:

  1. I am quite curious about Anna Sui blushes after seeing the video hehe I hope to try one in future. ^__^ The colour you picked was my favourite too! You look really cute in your selfies. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks!! the blush is great i really recommend it <3

      Delete
  2. The blush looks really lovely, and it suits you well :)
    I love all the looks from this week, but especially the last, that Tralala skirt is gorgeous and suits Larme perfectly~
    Great post, I'll be waiting for the next!

    ReplyDelete