Friday, January 1, 2016

Mignon Paradis ♥ Nakamura Risa first style book Review & Scans






Hello! My name is Shira, I'm 22, originally from Israel, but on the internet I go by the name Biia. I thought stepping into 2016 would be a good opportunity to start a blog, like I've always wanted to. Here I will share my thoughts about fashion (especially Japanese Fashion and Larme-kei) and anything dreamy and cute.

I plan to share lots of Magazine scans, fashion items/webstores/brands reviews, and generally my 
thoughts about my favorite things. I hope you'd stay to see what I will bring to this blog!


For the first Post I thought about reviewing Nakamura Risa's First Style Book, which Irecently purchased. I'd say it's very resourceful for every Larme fan, especially if you like Risa's mysterious and mature take on this style. Other than that this book is simply gorgeous





♥♥♥

The book opens with some gorgeous, themed photos of Risa







♥♥♥

The next part consists mostly of hair, make-up and skincare tutorials.

The colorful make-up tips are especially inspiring. Using Red Masacara on the lower lashes must go amazing with the undereye blush trend!



Hair goals ♥

♥♥♥
 

 ♥ Risa's favorite shoes

Nail inspiration <3
Some of Risa's collaboration pieces. Feat. Swankiss and Wego


Risa's favorite places to shop! Some of The places mentioned here  are:

  ♥♥♥ 

And some of my personal favorite outfits from the book:





















♥♥♥

I ordered this book from Tokyo Otaku mode and I'm so happy! it's a must-have for a Risa fan like me. I wish I could read all of the content in Japanese though ~ Risa forever! ♥

♥♥♥

I hope you enjoyed my first post of this Blog and year 2016. Hopefully I can keep writing here and sharing my love for Larme and fashion! Have a wonderful year  ♥ here's a cute song by Bonjour Suzuki to make sure your weekend is extra sweet.


♥♥♥

See ya next time ♥



5 comments:

  1. Heeey ~
    I love Risa's book so much ! Your scanning material is amazing the colors look beautiful *^*
    I can't wait for your next entries ! Good luck and enjoy blogging ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you enjoyed it! ♥♥ thanks for the sweet comment!

      Delete
  2. Happy new year!
    Definitely going to order this book with my next order! I was concerned if I like the content and couldn't find a nice review or enough scans (without downloading the whole thing and spoiler myself) to decide if I like it or not.
    Thank you and good luck with your blog. ^¬^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy new year to you too! so glad I could help ♥ the book is simply gorgeous and there's so much content in it other than what I posted. I'm sure you will like it! thank YOU for visiting! :>

      Delete
  3. I got her book too! It's super adorable <3

    ReplyDelete