Friday, January 22, 2016

My week in Israel ♥ Outfits, Meetings, New buys

Hey everyone! ♥ I'm back from a crazy week in Israel. Today's post is a bit of a personal update. 
My "vacation" was crazy busy and I wish I had taken more pics. One of the highlights was my meeting with Einav♥, a fellow Larme lover from Israel and Senpai, and also Mayu♥ the sparkly gyaru princess.

♥♥♥

I've met Einav at the mall and the first thing we've done is shopping! I was broke so I couldn't buy anything, but it was lots of fun helping Navi shop. I've seen so many pretty and Larme-able pieces, it's such a shame there's no Forever21 in my area here in Germany. 
Of course we took tons of selfies. Navi's outfit was to die for and her make-up is always gorgeous ♥ I look so pale and dull next to her lol


top: Liz Lisa
skirt: used to be my mom's
shoes: ASOS
♥♥♥

after we sat and read my volume of Larme 18 together, Mayu joined us ♥ it's my second time meeting both Einav and Mayu and it was lots of fun just sitting and talking about Jfashion and the different communities in Israel. We went to Oban Koban, an amazing Japanese restaurant in Tel-Aviv. Mayu and I shared some delicious Ramen ♥




I miss them already ; 3 ; 

♥♥♥

later this week I finally got my hair done haha. I went to a new hairdresser named Sagi Dahari in Tel-Aviv and HE IS GODLIKE. I've never been happier with my hair. He is seriously extremely talented. If any of you are from Israel, GO GET YOUR HAIR DONE BY THIS GUY. It's expensive, but worth every single Shekel. I've shown him a pic of Risa for reference and he liked her so much haha.


♥♥♥

the rest of the week was full of meetings, great food and family. I didn't shop much, but I did get this one dress from a boutique named YANGA in Israel. They sell cute, girly clothes. I wore it this week.

undershirt: H&M
dress: YANGA
shoes: ASOS

♥♥♥

Last but not least, I've visited ASOS (I shouldn't have haha) and saw they were selling this Anna Sui Rouge, advertised by Risa x Larme. My Risa admiration obsession was too much and I immediately ordered it in the shade Poppy. Trying to get the stock image from Asos I realized it's already sold out, so I feel double lucky! the commercial is just divine:


It should arrive on Monday... I'll totally include a review of it next week.

♥♥♥

That's it for this week! for next week I'll prepare something more informative. As always, some cute music. This time my girl Grimes. Obsessed with her new album.


♥♥♥


1 comment:

  1. You are too lovely for words~ <3
    Great post, I loved reading it, and always super fun meeting you, I miss you tons already TOT
    I always feel that you choose on point coords and you could be snapped right off the Larme magazine pages!
    Tit-hadshi on the new blush~ Oh my god, I wanted it too so much, but after spending so much this month I thought I shouldn't, and then It was sold out! I'll wait for your review then!!
    XOXO <3

    ReplyDelete